Daily Crossword Puzzle Quiz Answers. A crossword a day keeps slowness at bay. Can you solve all these crosswords? All you have to do is type your answer in below! Let’s give your brain a workout!
1. Let’s start easy! Black and white bear-like animal, native to China. Two letters have been done for you already. Scroll down and fill in the WHOLE 5-Letter word.
Right Answer: Panda
2. Do you know the capital of Greece? Two letters have been filled out for you. Write the WHOLE word below!
Right Answer: Athens
3. Ohh, a picture clue for you! What breed of dog is this? Fill in the word below!
Right Answer: Husky
4. Which sport are we looking for here?
Right Answer: hockey
5. Famous US landmark starting with “Mount”. Type it in!
Right Answer: rushmore
6. A sports venue.
Right Answer: Arena
7. A type of monkey! Surely you know this one. Write it in below!
Right Answer: Chimpanzee
8. A type of cheese! Write the WHOLE word below!
Right Answer: Bree
9. Movie starring Al Pacino!
Right Answer: scarface
10. American actor, last name “Phoenix”.
Right Answer: River
11. What could this be? And how do you spell it?
Right Answer: edamame
12. Polynesian Dance
Right Answer: hula
13. High School Musical set in the 1950s.
Right Answer: Grease
14. The Arctic is the smallest what?
Right Answer: OCEAN
15. French classical composer, first name “Claude”
Right Answer: Debussy
16. What type of food are we looking at here?
Right Answer: Samosa
17. Synonym of frighten:
Right Answer: Startle
18. An opera solo is a what?
Right Answer: Aria
19. The process of releasing strong emotions. Scroll down and fill it in!
Right Answer: catharsis
20. A type of shape!
Right Answer: rhombus